Friday, January 7, 2011

New Release Friday - GingerScraps!

Another Friday another New Release Day in the DigiWorld. Ginger Scraps has some amazing things going on this week *and* some sales for celebration! Check out the whole newsletter here!

Tonight, CariCruse will be hosting the very first Speed Scrap of 2011 at Gingerscraps.net! How exticing right?? Come on over and join us at 9pm EST in the GS forum! 

Now I am on to the kits I worked with this week. :) 
Marshmella Designs has the perfect kit for the little Prince in your life! She truly out did herself with this kit! It is perfect and just so easy to work with!! You can get the whole bundle on sale (includes: paper, elements, alpha, wordart and templates) You can get it here

My Layout :)

I also worked with Snowberry by JulieMarie Designs. [here] This kit is awesome. Even though it's winter it's so diverise you don't even need to use it for winter. I didn't :) I also used WinterWonderland Word Art by Kathy Winters Designs [here] these are a must have!


I hope everyone is having a good week and is having the best of luck in 2011!

Love,
Mrs.Mommy ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment