Friday, January 14, 2011

New Release Friday at Ginger Scraps

I am a day late posting this. Opps, but things have been rather hectic here. Anyway, another week gone by and that means another batch of amazing kits by the designers at GS. This week I'm telling you, the girls went all out! Check out all the newness here!
----------------------------------------------------------------

This week I had the opportunity to work with more kits then usual, so I took advantage of it and had fun :)
Barren Beauty by Photo Cowgirl - Get it here
Here is my layout
--------------------------------
Kit Credit: Resolutions by Z Pink Boudoir - Get it here
 My layout using this kit
-----------------------------------
Kit Credit: After Snowfall by Pretty In Green - Get it here
My layout
--------------------------------------
Kit Credit: Winter Warmer by P'tit Studio Katia - Get it here

  My layout

--------------

Thats it for this week, I hope ya'll enjoyed everything you saw :)

No comments:

Post a Comment